The Power of Love Pt. 03

This is Part three of this new tale. Those that are enjoying it I hope you like this part as well. I've wasted enough time in part two defending this story and stating that I hadn't read BreaktheBar's Font of Fertility before starting. I hope this part shows that to be true. Yes, I've since read it and yes, even I was surprised at the similarities. However, let me state here again this was a concept I came up with in my desire to tell a tale of polyamorous lifestyles that blended with some mind control and Harry Potter type magic. MY INSPERATION was Greek Mythology, Harry Potter, the legend of Camelot and its Druid Sorcerer Merlin Emrys. With just a hint of Starwars (yet to come), Elric of Melniboné and the Highlander movies and TV show.

While I love hearing from my readers and love getting your feedback, suggestions, and what you like or dislike about the story. Any further "Anonymous" comments calling me a liar and thief will be deleted. Let me leave you with this thought There is a much quoted maxim by Christopher Booker "There are only 7 major stories in the world." If that is true, then it makes sense that some people may have several ideas that seem alike.

As always, comment below, but be brave enough to use your name if you do. Like the story or hate it, tell me why. Don't forget to click those stars and send me feedback if you'd like to discuss things privately or make suggestions for the future of this story.

Xoxo

LIZA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hurried next door and knocked on my neighbor's door. "Thank God you're here." Polly's mom said, pulling me inside. "I don't know what's going on, but you need to go stop Angus. He's in his man cave gathering all his weapons to go kill some young man named Nicoli."

That stopped me. Never in my life had I known Mister Tolliver to own weapons. "What does that mean 'all his weapons'?"

Polly's mom Joan bit her lip, much like her daughters do when they are nervous. "So... umm... okay, see, everyone in our family is a power of some sort, except Polly. Lindsey is an elemental, using heart magic to talk to animals. I'm earth based, I can grow anything. Angus, however, is the scary one. He is a genuine power not like you, not a seat of power; he is an ancient Battle Mage. Angus has been around since the tenth century BC."

I was stunned. "Well, that's interesting. So he's where exactly?"

"Do you know what's going on?"

"Yes, and after the party tonight, I promise we will all set down and talk about it. Polly has powers too. She, it seems, can learn fast and absorb information. It works better if she is close to a ley line."

Joan's eyes get big. "She's a sorceress. We need to find her an excellent mentor."

"What do you mean?"

"That's what a sorceress is Jason, you really need a better mentor yourself before you get yourself in a mess. A sorceress is essentially a student of magic who learns everything and then can do any of it. The more powerful they are, the better they are at it. If she needs a ley line connection, then she is a natural sorceress and needs someone who will help her learn natural or elemental based magic. You might need to move somewhere else back in the city."

I smiled. "That's going to happen, anyway. Seems I own an enormous estate right on a ley line. One here in town, too. Let me see what's going on with your husband and stop him before he goes to war with the entire Russian mob. We can talk about all the rest tonight after the party."

Joan nodded. "He's in the man cave don't freak out too much."

She smiled like I didn't know what I was in for and she had been right. I entered to see my girlfriends' father in a Tartan Kilt and nothing else. Blue paint on his face and body and weapons everywhere. Not a game table or TV in sight, just weapons. Everything from what looked like a stone ax and sword all the way to an Ak47 and even a handheld rocket launcher. "Jesus Mister, Tolliver, are you going to start world war three?"

He looked at me and I could see the red angry glow of The God of war in his eyes. That was what Joan had meant by her husband was a Battle Mage. He harnessed the Anger and battle magic of Aries and used it to fuel his fighting. He looked pretty darn worked up.

He looked at me. "You passed Judgement, I can feel that. What was decided?"

I held up my hands. "All I have done so far is release Lindsey from the vow she made to him under the influence of a powerful date rape drug. I don't know if he is a mundane or a power yet; so I have to meet him before I can decide. What I know is your daughter needs healing and love, and that might not look like the type of love you are used to or want for her.

But I promised Polly that I'd help her, and I will. But you can't go running off armed to the teeth and kill this boy as much as you wish to. Not unless you want to have to fight the entire east coast Russian Mob Mister T."

"Why do you say that?"

"Nicoli is the son of Andropov Bubanova, head of the east coast branch of the Russian Bravta."

"I could handle them, but you are right. It would be a war, and our neighborhood doesn't need that. What do you propose?"

"I'm working on it, Mister Tolliver. Give me a couple of days. The first thing was to get Lindsey away from him and convince him to leave her alone. Then we can figure out retribution. But make no mistake, I'm upset about this too. He will pay for what he did to her and to the young woman last year. I promise when I'm done, he will never do this to another daughter anywhere."

Then I took my life in my hands. "Mister T, I'm going to ask a hard thing of you. Harder than not killing the little shit when he shows up to get Lindsey tonight."

His eyes narrowed. "What are you going to ask that's harder than that, Jason?"

"I need you to trust me with both your daughters. Polly, as you know, is the love of my life and maybe you don't know, but she is my Prime. I think I can help Lindsey, but to do so she will have to join my 'family' as well."

The big bear of a man looked at me. "Before I answer that, answer me this. I know you love Polly and she loves you. How is this all going to work for you and her son?"

"We talked, Polly and I. We both agree the only way it can work is if we keep no secrets from each other. She has final say on anyone we make a part of our 'family' her word for them, not mine. I give her all my first experiences and tell her about any experience I have to build power or as part of a judgement payment as soon as I can.

There are no secrets between the two of us and she is in charge of the women in our family."

"And she will be okay with her sister being in this 'family'?"

I shrugged "Honestly, she suggested it. As long as she isn't present and vice versa. But honestly, Angus. I saw something on the video. Lindsey is a submissive personality; she needs a strong Dominant hand, or this will happen again. Or something worse.

I can take her and give her what she needs in a safe, loving environment. Polly can help me."

I lean toward him, "surprisingly your older daughter has something of a Dominant streak in her with other women in our 'family'. I've already seen it at play today. And Lindsey needs what we can offer her. A safe, loving situation without the need to be in control herself."

Angus looked at me and then nodded. "I have no worries about you with either of my daughters, Jason. You were always a kind and loyal friend to them. I can see that you are growing into this unique position you've found yourself in."

I shrugged. "Hang around after the party and all of us will talk. I'll explain more then. For now, we need to talk to Lindsey. We need to deal with Nicoli when he comes to get her tonight. I promise you when the time of his retribution comes; I will make sure it is more than fitting and that you are offered the opportunity to witness it."

With that, he came out of his space with me and I saw his younger daughter trying to slip down the stairs and get away. So, I grabbed some magic, not realizing I was pulling from the energy he'd pulled for his 'battle' at the time, then making a mental chain with it, I hurled it at Lindsey as I spoke. "Lindsey Tolliver, stop right there."

The chain of magic settled over her, binding her to me temporarily, and she stopped. Then she turned a glared at me. "Let me go, Jason. You had no right to stop me or to break my connection to Nicoli! He loves me!"

Something still wasn't right. My Proclamation should have set her free from this need to submit to her abuser. I expected her to be an upset, crying mess, not an angry, lovesick wildcat.

I opened my senses and realized that while I broke the vow, there was something more tying her to him. A small silver mist formed a collar and leash around her neck, the leash leading off somewhere. I assumed something connected it to Nicoli. I told her father what I was seeing, and he cursed under his breath.

"Seems you were right for having me wait. That's compulsion magic. He must be a power, and that makes this your purview."

I walked up to Lindsey. "I had every right, Lindsey. I'm the Seat of Power of Love and Fertility and someone asked me to make a Judgement on your behalf."

"I didn't ask for a judgement and no one else should have."

"One was asked for, paid for, and given. But I can see that more needs done."

I tightened the chain I'd created around her and then looked her in the eye. "Lindsey, I know this isn't you. I can see the compulsion magic still attached to you and as soon as I see where the other end goes, I will free you. Until then, I've put you under my own compulsion spell that is stronger, and you will obey me.

Now go change into a pretty party dress, remove as much of those piercings as you can and clean all that goth makeup off your face and get ready for your sister's birthday party."

Lindsey looked like she was trying to obey, but the other compulsion was at war with mine. I reached out with my magic and followed the line of the thin compulsion into her mind and then placed a block around that part of her mind for now, blocking his inputs from controlling her.

When I did, she sobbed and fell to the floor. "What's happening to me, Jason? He hurt me why do I keep obeying him?"

"Because he used drugs and magic on you, little one. Now do as I say and go upstairs and get ready for Polly and my birthday party. We really want you with us there."

I nodded to her mother and indicated she should help her daughter. "She has some intimate piercings see if you can help her remove them."

The woman nodded and helped her daughter upstairs. Both Angus and I heard the rumble of a muscle car pull up and the honk of a horn. "That's the little shite now. Ye be sure I can't carve him up?"

Again I reached out and sensed not only a lesser power but three mundanes in the car. "No, but his buddies might just need a bit of convincing to leave well enough alone. Three armed bodyguard types."

Angus walked over to the closet and opened it, pulling out two aluminum baseball bats. "Well Laddie, sounds like a good time for us then."

I followed, watching as he pulled in red angry magic from the ley line beneath our feet and stepped outside to see the punk from the video standing beside the car. "Where's my bitch?"

I allowed myself to twist some of that battle magic into my voice and project. "Nicoli Bubanova my name is Jason Argonaut, Seat of the Power of Love and Fertility of the fourth District, and I have a Proclamation of Judgement against you on behalf of Lindsey Tolliver. Thru the use of a date rate drug and magic, you bound another lesser power to you against her will and used her as a sexual toy. I have found you guilty, and I proclaim that it dissolved your hold over her. You will remove your compulsion magic from her mind this instant."

There was again that crack of thunder and a flash of lightning. The doors of the muscle car opened and the three bodyguards stepped out. I could see the chains of compulsion magic on them as well. "So you've placed your men under your power as well. That won't save you. Remove you magic from Lindsey or face further judgement."

The obnoxious shit laughed at me and jerked on the magical chain that was attached to Lindsey. I heard the door behind me open and Mrs. Tolliver trying to get her daughter to stop. I looked back and Lindsey was in a party dress, but her eyes were locked on Nicoli. "Get in the car, you slut." He ordered and her feet moved. I yanked on the chain I had attached to her and she moved to my side. But her eyes stayed locked on him.

I turned to him and felt my anger increase. I reached out into Lindsey's mind and grasped the collar of power that Nicoli had locked her in. Without a struggle, I snapped it into pieces. He screamed and clutched his head as the thread holding her to him dissolved. I walked over and pushed him with my powers until he was kneeling in front of me and I followed the thread from one of his men into his well of power.

"You Nicoli have refused to obey the judgement of a Seat of Power. Therefor I sentence you to the harshest Judgement I can think of."

I reached my magic into his spirit and grasped his well of magic, cupping it in my eyes magical hands and yanked it out.

"I proclaim that in Judgement of your disobedience to a fair judgement made against you by a Seat of Power. You are no longer in possession of any lesser magical ability. I remove the magic from you by strength of my will."

I put his well inside of me and felt it attach. His goons were now under my control. Nicoli screamed, and I felt something in his mind break. But I was still seething with anger.

"You have used your magic to compel this young woman and others to preform sexual acts for you to record. As further punishment, I sentence you to experience their humiliation, pain, and degradation for yourself.

You will take yourself and your video camera to a place where your body will be used as a sex toy. Once there, you will record and post the video of you setting a record. You will record men using you as their whore nonstop until you've set a new record of taking five hundred loads of cum at one time.

Five hundred in your mouth and another five hundred in your ass. Then, after that is done, you will set up six months of encounters with anyone who wants to use you. The cost will be one dollar a use. You will record every act and post them on the same sites you posted the girls. Then you will get a tattoo put on your forehead that states you are anyone's dollar anal and oral whore.

Anyone who gives you a dollar after that time you will service until the day you die. So I have proclaimed, so let it be done."

There was a clap of thunder and the compulsion sealed itself to Nicoli. I turned to see his three goons laying on the ground with broken bones from where Agnus had unleashed his fury on them. "You will return to Mister Bubanova and let him know that any retaliation against this judgement will bring him under my wrath."

With that, I snapped their leashes of power from the well of magic and watched them drag themselves to the car. Nicoli stood looking pale and broken and climbed behind the wheel. I could see in his mind's eye he was heading home to get his camera and make his best gang-bang video yet. The one that would make him a star.

Seven

~~~~~

I returned to my apartment to finish getting ready for the Party. It was almost time, so I was going to have to rush, and I knew Polly and Sara were going to demand answers from me. I motioned to the bedroom where Crystal was already sitting on the bed with a noticeable baby bump. "Okay, that was fast."

She glared at me. "Yes, my whole pregnancy will be fast, Jason. Fairies are only pregnant for six weeks. They give birth exactly six weeks to the second they are impregnated. So yes, I'm already showing. By the way, you need to apologize to your Prime."

I looked at Polly, who shrugged. "She's been going on like this since you left."

Crystal sighed. "Have you forgotten the additions you made to you vow of claiming? I told you it was dangerous that you would leave the two of you vulnerable. You've broken your vow to her. You vowed to give her all your sexual firsts. Except you made me pregnant before making her pregnant, so you have broken your vow and left her open to manipulation by any other greater power."

Both Polly and I jolted at that thought. "I'm sorry, Polly. I didn't even think about that."

"I forgive you Jason I didn't think about it either, because I didn't want to give up my career before it got started."

Sara laughed. "You don't have to give it up just because you become pregnant. You two are such human bound people. Do you really think Polly that you are going to be a physical therapist? You're the Prime of a Seat of Power. You are supposed to with him to advise him and help focus his magic."

"There wasn't anything about that in my Dad's manual."

"Umm... Master... About that..." Crystal cringed. I looked at her. "What about it?"

She waved her hand and a much thicker book with the front removed appeared in her hand. "I umm... might not have umm... given you the whole thing."

She handed it over to me and I could see the tight handwriting that I already recognized from the book I had thought was the whole thing my dad had left him. "Why did you keep this from me, Crystal? Well, why did you, as Seraphina, keep this from me?"

"If you had that you wouldn't need me and then I wouldn't have been able to get my fix."

I just shook my head. "If you had stayed around long enough, then you would have known that I would have taken care of any need you had. No, I wouldn't have let you keep stealing my power, but I would have done what I did anyway and remove your addiction."

Crystal glared at me. "You didn't remove my addiction, you just changed it so I need your cum instead."

I got in her face. "That's right, I did, and do you know why I did that Crystal, my knocked-up fairy servant? So, I could force you to be honest with me. If you'd been honest and helpful from the start, I wouldn't have had to force you to give me your oath or make you addicted to my cum."

"Then take it away now. You don't need it anymore you have my unbreakable oath of loyalty, don't you? So, the right thing to do is take away this addiction you forced on me."

I thought about that and then smiled. "You keep telling me that the rules don't apply to me anymore. That what I say is right is right and what I say is wrong is wrong. Well, I say you being addicted to my cum is right, so you're stuck with it."

Truthfully, I was probably going to remove her addiction. She was right, and there wasn't a need for it anymore. But I wanted her to pay for her crimes against my bio-dad and me first. Before the conversation could continue, there was a knock on the door between my place and my mom's.

I heard my sister Sara open the door and then the girlish giggles. Lindsey had finally arrived and was in a much happier place than when I'd last seen her minutes ago. I could feel her presence thanks to the residual connection I still maintained on her from the compulsion I'd placed on her. I could feel the confusion, anxiety and hurt that her ordeal had left her with, and I was determined that after the party I would do whatever it took to bring our happy, bubbly Lindsey back to us.

As soon as Polly heard her sister's giggle, she was out of the bedroom and moving to her sister. I looked at Crystal, whose head was still hung in shame. "I forgive you for keeping this from me, Crystal. From now on to stay in my favor, you will hide nothing from me and teach me what I need to know."r"

http://newplaygirl.net/adult-video/9619-spring-break-fuck-parties-6-2016.html

http://newplaygirl.net/adult-video/9620-my-stepdaughter-has-a-tight-pussy-2015.html

http://newplaygirl.net/adult-video/9621-auditions-2014.html

http://newplaygirl.net/adult-video/9625-mes-debuts-libertins-2-2016.html

http://newplaygirl.net/adult-video/9631-heartbreaker-vs-obscura-2016.html

http://newplaygirl.net/adult-video/9632-vampirella-2016.html

http://newplaygirl.net/adult-video/9633-my-first-interracial-5-2016.html

http://newplaygirl.net/adult-video/9634-stacked-4-2016.html

http://newplaygirl.net/adult-video/9663-black-in-white-2-2016.html

http://newplaygirl.net/adult-video/9668-big-titty-milfs-26-2016.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Snow Bunny Laura Pt. 04

A Mysterious Stranger

Killing Time in Quarantine Ch. 02